The Office of Parent Outreach and Development/Penn Parents
The Office of Parent Outreach and Development/Penn Parents is the central resource for connecting undergraduate parents and families to the University. Through events, communications, volunteer opportunities and The Parents Fund, the Penn Parents team is committed to building relationships and creating avenues for parents to feel informed, connected and be uniquely involved in the life of the University and its advancement.
The Office of Parent Outreach and Development/Penn Parents is the central resource for undergraduate parents and families with a focus on cultivating lasting relationships and partnerships that will support student success. The vision:
- To ENGAGE parents in the life of the University…
- To INCREASE participation and involvement…
- To SECURE ongoing support...
- Relationship Building
- Volunteer Support/Involvement Opportunities
- The Parents Fund/Fundraising